My husband isn't in California right now. At the last minute, they put the project "on hold" which means everything is up in the air right now and we don't really know what is going to happen. They found out it is going to be a minimum of 3-4 months though. And I think if they ask him to go again he will have to say no. 4 months away from home is too much. It's not his dream job so it's not like he wants to stay there forever anyway. He's gotten a couple interviews recently so we're holding out hope something will happen with one of these other jobs.
I also got my disk of our professional wedding pictures last night. Time to do some wedding posts! Yay! :)