Anniversary

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

3 weeks, 2 days

I only have 3 weeks & 2 days left until we find out if we are on team pink or blue. It feels so far away, but yet I can't believe I'm so close to being half way done with this pregnancy already!

I was thinking yesterday about how I am rushing this pregnancy. I couldn't wait for my first OB appt, couldn't wait until I was out of the 1st trimester, I can't wait for my scan, etc etc. I need to slow down and stop rushing it. I feel beyond lucky that I was able to get pregnant easily and have had a pretty good pregnancy so far. These next 3 weeks will be the last 3 weeks of my entire life where I am wondering if my first child will be a boy or a girl. I will never have this time back. (and just writing this is making me tear up!)  I need to stop wishing the time away and enjoy the here and now. The baby will be here in the blink of an eye. No need to make it come faster than it already is.

I think my hormones have kicked in because I am seriously sitting here trying not to cry because in 3 weeks I will know the sex of my baby. I'm officially crazy.

1 comment:

Meg said...

That is so exciting. It is hard to try to slow down and enjoy your time because I feel like as soon as I figure out I'm preggo I'm going to be waiting until the anatomical u/s, but that's just me.

I can't wait to hear what you're having!