Anniversary

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Uninspired

I'm feeling uninspired right now. I don't know what to write about. I've been tagged for this on Facebook, and I figured I could use it here. Maybe I will be inspired to write entire posts about some of these things...

25 Random things about me...

1. I should not be allowed to go to the animal shelter. I literally want to take them all home, and I would if I could!
2. I want a dalmatian puppy super bad. Even though I know they are a tough breed to own. I still want one. And It will be the first thing I buy for our home. (when we buy one next year!)
3. I have never done any illegal drugs.
4. I hate paying full-price for ANYTHING.
5. I've never met my dad. And I doubt I ever will.
6. I was sexually abused as a young teen by my step-grandpa.
7. If I could go back in time, I would. There are some things I would change.
8. I hate my job. I'm only there because I have bills to pay. It makes me very unhappy.
9. I'm 23 and still have no idea who I "really am."
10. I watch cheesy Lifetime movies on Sunday afternoons. (And I enjoy them!)
11. I can't sing. At all.
12. I hate running but I love how it makes me feel after I'm done.
13. I think I have sexy legs.
14. I love taking pictures...of everything!
15. I've never been on a plane. Ever.
16. I have never broken a bone, or had stitches, or had a surgery.
17. I want to have children, but I'm scared that I won't be a good mom.
18. I love ice cream
19. I love my family more than they know...
20. I like wine, but I never pay more than $10 a bottle.
21. I like spending time alone, and have to force myself to go out once in awhile.
22. I wish I could go back to school and study nutrition.
23. My boyfriend does more cleaning than I do most of the time. And I don't thank him enough.
24. My life is 1000000x better then it was 3 years ago. And I am very blessed.
25. I am very scared of death. I can't imagine anyone in my family dying, it freaks me out too much. I can't handle death.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not scared of death... well of dying *myself*... I'm ok with the concept of death... but I *am* afraid of losing someone else close to me... It's a constant nagging fear I have... I feel ya sista.