Anniversary

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Changes...

I've had a lot of changes going on lately.... So, first matter of business is a new picture of my puppy, Rex.


He's adapting pretty well. He's starting to get a hang of this potty training business too. He is so cuddly, everyone has fallen in love with him. :)

Second, Exactly a week ago today my bf and I BOUGHT OUR FIRST HOUSE!!!!!

We put the offer in last Tuesday and they accepted right away! We had the home inspection yesterday. There were a couple things that needed fixing, but nothing was a major problem. And the sellers agreed to fix everything we needed before closing anyway! Closing is scheduled for June 25th. I'm excited!

Here she is!


It's a 3 bedroom/2 bath. It needs a lot of cosmetic updates. But the "bones" are good. And it has a huge yard, and original (1950's) hardwood floors. Time to get packing! :)


1 comment:

Andy said...

Wow. Gorgeous dog and stunning house! Congrats!