Anniversary

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Single for the weekend!

The bf is gone camping/fishing until Monday night. I kinda wish I would have gone, but oh well. It always ends up being so cold and rainy on Memorial weekend. (and watch, this year since I didn't go, it will be sunny and warm!) Last year it was so freaking cold I wanted to leave the first night. In a tent when it's in the 30's? Um, no thanks!

So I am boyfriend-free for the next 5 days. I wish we had our house already, that way I could be busy painting and decorating! Using my long weekend to pack & clean the apartment just doesn't sound as fun... and I'm broke so I can't even go buy fun things for the new place yet! Boo! :(

I guess I'll just have to use my free time to exercise and play with Rex. Yawn.

1 comment:

Andy said...

Oh, poor thing. You can always start THINKING about the changes to the house!