Anniversary

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Proud

So I'm watching the Biggest Loser right now. These people just completed a marathon!! That's incredible! I'm too chicken to even run a 5K, let alone a freaking marathon! It's inspiring. :)

I'm also proud of my little sister. She is 16 and very overweight. She has started cutting out some junk from her diet and started walking most nights. And she lost 7 pounds in a month! That's amazing! And most of all, she sounded so happy and proud of herself! It made me so happy to hear her so full of hope. So she asked me for some tips and I told her to just keep going. It's going to be hard sometimes, but it's so worth it in the end!

I hope she sticks with it.

P.S. I had fun at the zoo yesterday. More on that later.

1 comment:

Andy said...

I think that's the best part of losing weight : feeling good that you're achieving something that important! Good luck to her!