Anniversary

Friday, June 18, 2010

4 years

Yesterday was our 4 year dating anniversary. June 17th, 2006 was the day I met my future husband! :) Yesterday I woke up to a card on my nightstand (telling me he's excited to marry me and start a family together! awww) stuffed full of salted carmels (yum!) Then last night we went out to dinner at Red Lobster. It was a really nice night. :) In some ways I feel like we've been together forever, but in others I can't believe how fast those 4 years have flown by. I have changed SO MUCH from 21-25. (thankfully for the better!) and Tom was there with me every step of the way. He's grown and changed too. And I'm glad we were able to grow together and become better together. Each year we've been together has been better than the previous year and I hope it stays that way!

P.S. It was also bittersweet that this is the last "dating anniversary" that will be really special. Because from here on out our wedding anniversary will take it's place.


No comments: