Anniversary

Monday, June 21, 2010

With this ring...

We bought Tom's wedding band on Saturday! He was way pickier than I thought he would be. The ring couldn't be too wide, or heavy, or plain, etc. (part of the problem is he has really skinny fingers and most of the men's rings looked stupid on his little fingers!) But I'm happy to say we found one that looked good on his hand! And he even got me to spend more money than I was going to because he liked the ring with diamonds! haha what a girl...


Anyway, here it is! The ring that will make Tom go from fiance to HUSBAND!

2 comments:

jacin {lovely little details} said...

wow i love it!! just found your blog, love it!

KMalandro2B said...

A guy who loves diamonds, now that's a keeper! My FI said he was going to look for his band this past weekend and that didn't happen. Procrastinator! He is picky too, not too small but not too big.