Anniversary

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Packing list

 FYI: may be TMI

There are several things I need to make sure are on my packing list for Jamaica. There is the obvious, wedding dress, sunscreen, swim suits, etc. But as I learned today I need to make sure I bring some UTI meds. UGH! 

I get UTI infections A LOT. They are also very severe. It is so annoying and painful! I do everything they say to do to try and avoid them (which has helped some) but I always get a handful of them every year without fail. I wish there was something I could do to fix the problem, but I can't. My doctor said I am just prone to them. Some women are and some aren't.

So after being in extreme pain all day I had to leave work early and go home. And it reminded me to make sure 1,000% I bring those meds with because if this happened there it would ruin the entire trip until I felt better. I pee literally every 5-10 minutes. Can you imagine me at the altar trying to get hitched but needing a pee break every 5-10 minutes?! nice.

No comments: