Anniversary

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Under 2 months!

We are now under the 2 month mark! I can't believe how fast time is flying by!

Last Friday I had my first dress fitting. I was so nervous! But I got there and the lady was very nice and thankfully my dress still fit! WooHoo! She needs to take the dress in, but sadly it's in the bust area! I'm also adding push-up cups to help give me a little *extra* up top. I go back in two weeks for the (hopefully) final fitting. I'm going to bring my sister with so she can practice the corset and bustle. And then I'll try the finished dress on with all my accessories to make my final decisions for everything. I'm really excited to see the finished product now that it will be the right length and everything.

After my next dress fitting is my little family shower. Both Tom and I have teeny tiny families so it won't be very big. It's also a "couples shower." Then the week after that the ladies I work with are throwing me a shower too. Then it's Thanksgiving and then it's DECEMBER which equals WEDDING MONTH. :)


No comments: