Anniversary

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

First 2WW

So if you are up to speed on the TTC lingo, I'm in my first "two week wait." I've been charting and fertility friend thinks I'm about 4DPO right now. I'm kinda shocked that I ovulated on day 11 or 12 of my cycle. Our timing wasn't perfect because I wasn't expecting to Ovulate so soon--but we do have a chance! I am spending so much time online looking at other people's charts & tests. I'm such a nerd and I think it's amazing what a little temperature can tell you! So far, my cycle is pretty normal. (knocks on wood.) This is my first one off birth control, so we'll see how they are from here on out. I'm already so excited to test but I have a ways to go until I can! :( Bummer.

When I was at Target last night I picked up a little something... A onesie that I'm going to give Tom when I'm pregnant. :) I know it might take us awhile to get pregnant, and I'm ok with that. But I figured I better have this on hand because once I get a positive test I won't wait until I go to the store to tell him, I'll be too excited!!

I can't figure out how to turn the picture around since I took it with my cell. Anyway, it says "I love my daddy." Even though it's upside down! haha!




4 comments:

Jillian said...

awww that's a cute idea! I cannot wait for you to get that positive!!!

Morgan Owens said...

That is soo cute!! I'm excited for you D! Keep us updated! :)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

such a cute little onezie, I love it :)! Can't wait for this to all happen for you.

Shannon said...

I actually bought that same onesie to give my husband when I told him I was pregnant. Since our baby is due right around xmas he pointed out that b/c of the colors on the onesie we're now going to have a boy on xmas day. haha.