Anniversary

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Robbery

Tom's dad was robbed this morning. He lives in a very small, safe town. I don't understand what is wrong with people. I guess the kid kicked in the door when his dad answered it. He threw him on the ground, punched him, and stole his wallet. Then he went and stole a few other things like some guns. I don't know the whole story but I guess the kid (high school aged) left a backpack there. Hopefully there is some sort of I.D in there so they can catch him. It makes me nervous because it goes to show you, you are never really 100% safe in your own home!

In baby news, I got a stark white BFN today and a huge temp drop. I think AF is on her way tomorrow. I know getting pregnant on the first try is rare, so I'm ok with it. I'm just really happy that I had a pretty regular cycle right away and it looks like I ovulated, so that's promising! Now I wish AF would just show up so we can get the show on the road to cycle #2!

3 comments:

Jillian said...

praying for your father in law.

Meg said...

Hey girl, I'm not sure whose blog I found your site through but I'm a new follower--you and I have a bit in common. We're both newly wed both work in oncology your blog is cute!

Sorry to hear about you FIL (but from reading up about your wedding, it seems like you are not really a huge fan of his, lol)--that is a bummer though!

Good luck TTC or at least have fun with it.

Courtney B said...

OH MY GOSH!! How scary!! Definitely praying for your father in law :(
I hope they catch that idiotic punk!