Anniversary

Friday, November 14, 2008

Like a virgin

Yes, it's true. This is my first blog EVER! *gasp* It seems everyone and their mother has a blog by now...except me. Don't get me wrong, I love reading blogs. But I feel so naked writing one of my own. But hell, it's cheaper than therapy, right? So I thought, "Why not?!"

I'm 23 years old and have been through a lot of crap so far. I don't know my dad, never have. I've only recently begun talking to my mom after years of us not getting along, and our relationshp is still strained to say the least. I have three 1/2 siblings. (2 sisters, 1 brother, all younger.) I have 3 cats, and I want a puppy but I SWEAR I'm not crazy. :) I hate my job and I live with my boyfriend of Two & half years. I love good coffee, photography, and IKEA. There. That about sums me up.

I've been trying to lose weight. (Who hasn't been, right?!) I promised myself on Christmas of 07 that by Christmas 08 I would be 25 pounds thinner. Well, it's November 14th and I'm down 24 pounds. So obviously I feel pretty good that I will meet my goal. I would like to be down 30 pounds if I can make it. I'm really sick of "losing weight." It's constantly on my mind. I'm so sick of feeling so f-ing guilty for eating a damn doughnut I could scream! But I have no choice but to keep plugging along. I'll get there eventually...

My life is so far from what I pictured it would be at 23. I still feel like I have no clue who I am as a person. I really hope I can figure that out sooner rather than later!

No comments: