Anniversary

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Graduation & Germs

My sister graduated from high last Friday! It's crazy to think I graduated 6 years ago and my little sister is now starting college soon! Yikes!

So I headed up north for her graduation ceremony Friday night and then stayed for her party on Saturday. I was up until 1am he
lping my mom finish things for the party and Tom stayed up until 3:30am! I can't believe how much help Tom was! He was really going out of his way to help my mom. I don't know a lot of people who would stay up until 3:30 hanging up streamers! He's amazing like that. :)

Of course I woke up sick on Saturday. I knew it was coming, Tom had been sick for over a week. It was only a matter of time before I got sick too. :( But I still had a good weekend and the party was a success! I ate too much food (of course) and am finding it reallllllly hard to get back into my diet now.

The class of 2009!


Me & the graduate



...And of course one of Rex enjoying the party!



Congrats, Sandra!

No comments: