Anniversary

Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Birthday, Rex!

My little man Rex is one today! (Is it wrong that I'm kinda sad that he's no longer a puppy anymore? I'm going to be a mess when I have actual children!)
Here he is shortly after we got him last May (Around 3 pounds)


And Rex at our housewarming party (Around 8 pounds. He grew into his ears, haha!)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY REX!

Tonight Tom and I are going out to dinner to celebrate Valentine's day. I'm excited! I got him a Jack Daniels sign (he collects them) and some new swim trunks for a gift. (His old ones got torn last summer and I figure he will need them for JAMAICA!) Then tomorrow we have our bowling league and then Sunday we are celebrating my great-grandma's 95th birthday!

And on the weight related note, still at 143.0 UGH. Some weeks I know why I stayed the same, because I wasn't as strict as I needed. But this week, I stayed within my calories EVERY day, I worked out. I did everything right. And still no loss. Frustrating.

1 comment:

LissaMarie said...

AW! Happy Birthday to Rex and your Great Grandma! That is something so special to have. My great grandfather lived with me for the last 5 years of his life and they were truly special years spent with him. Treasure the moments with you great grandma :)