Anniversary

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tom's wedding present

I'm 99% sure I am going to get boudoir photos done for Tom! I've always loved the idea...but haven't had the body or a reason to do it! Well, I found a great photographer who is running a special on July 17th and I think I will sign up! I'm so close to goal weight right now that I figure I have plenty of time to be ready in 5 months! I'm nervous, but also excited! I think it will be fun to have sexy pictures of me not only as a wedding gift for Tom, but it's something I want to do for me as well. Bring on the work outs! (and the Victoria's Secret catalog!) ;)

We are also toying with the idea on having the same photographer flown in for our wedding. It would end up being like $200 more than the Sandals photo package, but with WAY more coverage and a trash the dress session included too! We'll know more for sure next week once flights open up!

No comments: