Anniversary

Friday, March 12, 2010

Wedding Stuff UPDATE

So far I've got my dress, flower comb for my hair, shoes, and bracelet. Our engagement pics are done and I think I've found a photographer for our wedding. Here is what else I've been up to. I have...


Sent out our save the date postcards (covered up the last names on here...)




And our magnets



Got Tom's suit/tie



Ordered my earrings from etsy



And got a matching necklace. (from the same etsy seller)




I also placed a deposit for my bouquet. I wanted mainly white/ivory peonies and orchids. Holy crap it's feeling VERY REAL! ;)

3 comments:

Discount koozies said...

I will send it to my friends. It 's will be helpful to them ! Thanks for sharing !

Morgan Owens said...

You are doing so good at picking things out..i love it all!! I bet you're getting so excited!! :)

Mrs T said...

Destination wedding - Nice! You guys will have such a good time.

Love the grooms suit, and your jewelery. And those save the dates are so cute.