Friday, July 30, 2010

B-pics are in...

I got the CD of my B-pics yesterday. Overall, I am really happy with the way they turned out. I think Tom is really going to like them. (Ok, he got a sneak peek and he did like them, haha.) I'm going to make a photo book and give it to him as a wedding present. I am happy with my B-pic experience and I would do it again, for sure.

I know I looked at tons of B-
pic examples when I was trying to get my nerve up enough to get these done...So I'm going to post a few. Hopefully this will be helpful to others thinking about getting them done! And P.S. I'm not a skinny girl! I'm currently a size 10 (hopefully 8 by the wedding) but I've seen girls that are size 14 and 16 (also shot by my photographer) and their pictures turned out really well. I always thought you had to be a size 4 to get B-pics done, but that's not the case, obviously.






























6 comments:

Christina said...

They turned out great!

Cole said...

You look fabulous!

jacin said...

oh.
my.
God.

you look stunning!!!

Brittany said...

they are really good. your photographer did an amazing job and you look gorgeous : )

Tamela said...

These look great!

~Dawn~ said...

Absolutely Stunning! He's going to be thrilled... A great idea.