Anniversary

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thursday Confessions #1

I've seen this before on other blogs, so I thought I would give it a shot!


    • I am glad my bf has a work party tonight so I have the apartment to myself.
    • I don't think I could ever have a broken heart again. Why? Because my heart isn't whole to begin with. The ex shattered it and it never totally recovered.
    • I love my cats a little too much. Case in point...

    • I had a rather steamy sex dream about one of the guys I used to date last night. And that is funny because he was bad in bed. I mean bad bad. But in this dream it was quite the opposite!
    • I facebook stalk my bf's ex fiance sometimes. But hey, she was the one who wanted to be my "friend" so whatever.
    • I think of all sorts of witty things to blog about at work, but blogger is blocked at work, so I can never post it. And then I forget what I was going to write about in the first place.

    No comments: