Anniversary

Friday, December 5, 2008

I am the best girlfriend EVERRRR!

Alright, I'll admit to being moody sometimes and I refuse to do dishes so I make him do them. And so what if I forget to feed the cats?! I know he does it every morning...I figure if they got really famished, they would come gnaw at my leg or something. Then I would feed them. No harm done.

But I also do good things for him. I try to give him some sort of fruit to take to work everyday. And I try to sneak as many veggies in his dinner as possible. I also give him his vitamin every night before bed. OH.MY.GOD. I'm more of his mother.

Anyway, since the bf has been awfully sweet the past few days (he even put up the Christmas tree without my asking-aka nagging- him to) I decided to be a good gf and give him a little treat.

I put on a little lacy number and I broke out of the "typical routine" and we had some adult fun smack dab in the middle of the living room. And when we were done? I had freaking warm (right out of the oven) brownies ready! He went to bed one happy man.

It feels good to remember why we are together in the first place. And that no, I am in fact NOT his mother.

Anyway, it's FRIDAY today. Woohoo!! And pay-day Friday! Of all magical Fridays, pay-day Friday has got to be the best. It may be weird, but there is something about seeing that money in my checking account. Even though it gets spent right away on bills, it still feels good to "see" it there.

And for a closing, I have a confession...

My bf doesn't know about this blog. And I hope to keep it that way.

No comments: