Anniversary

Friday, June 5, 2009

Appliances

Is it June 23rd yet?! I'm getting SO ready to move into our new house and start working on it! (Except we have nothing packed yet. Not one single thing. We should get on that!)

Last night we went to an appliance outlet and to Menards. We didn't really find anything we liked. So tonight we are heading to Lowes and Sears. But can I just say how freaking overwhelmed I am?! I didn't realize picking out appliances would be so much work and so confusing! There are almost too many options, it's hard to narrow it down. At least we know we want stainless and we have a smaller budget...so I guess that helps narrow it down a little...

We will have our house in a little over 2 weeks. That doesn't seem real yet!

Also, Rex had his vet appt last night. He got more shots which he was not happy about...but he has gained a full pound in the past 3 weeks! That's huge for such a little guy! I was worried he wasn't getting enough food because he seemed hungry even after I fed him his dinner...but obviously he's growing fine and I don't need to worry.

1 comment:

KLC said...

Hi! I'm only 5'2 and the dress falls right above my knee. As for the chest part it's not too revealing and you could wear a cardigan or shawl...in any case you should check out your local Forever 21, they have tons of affordable dresses!