Anniversary

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Weekend!

Last Sunday Tom came home early. (He was up in the Boundry waters camping for a week.)He scared the crap out of me though! I was taking a nap, he wasn't due home until Monday night. I heard *bang*bang* on the door and someone yelling my name! Talk about quite the way to wake me up! Here's some pictures from his trip.
Sunset reflection

A moose in the river


Tom on a rock, haha


So after he got cleaned up we went out to lunch and saw The Hangover. It was good. But I don't think it's as good as we had heard? It was funny, but not pee-your-pants funny. If that makes sense?


Wednesday was our 3 year anniversary! It's crazy to think about where we are as a couple 3 years after our first date! We've been through a lot! In some ways I feel like I've been with Tom a lot longer...and in other ways those 3 years FLEW by! And here we are, living 200 miles away from our families, with a new puppy, about to buy our first house! So to celebrate we went out to the Macaroni grill. It was delish, of course! And I had a peach martini (or three) which were amazing as well! It was a good night for sure!

Us: 3 years, countless smiles & tears, one puppy, and a house hunt later!


Tonight we met up with some friends of ours and went out to dinner. She is pregnant and looked beautiful! She was seriously glowing, they aren't kidding when they say how happy & beautiful pregnant women look! (Now that she is over the morning sickness anyway!) They find out the sex on Friday and I'm excited for them! They are a sweet couple. :)

Here's all of us at dinner.



Time to go pack some more... only 3 more days!!!

No comments: