Anniversary

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Summer

How can it already be June 11th?! Seriously! I have a feeling my summer is going to FLY by! Tom is gone-again. This is his 2nd week-long "guys only" trip this summer. Am I wrong for being a little (okay, a lot) pissed about this? Considering I've been asking him since MARCH to plan a little vacay for us? And we have nothing? And now it's too late for me to request any vacation the rest of the summer? Yeah. I'm trying to control my anger because it's not going to solve anything. He knows I'm mad. And I have too many other things going on right now to get too worked up over a stupid man. Ugh.

Secondly, we close in 12 days! I am freaking out. We have a ton of packing to do. Tons of cleaning to do...etc

And my cute little puppy? PISSING.ME.OFF. He hasn't had one accident since 3 days after we got him---as long as we are home. Apparently, he thinks when we are at work he can shit where ever he wants. But when we are home, he is Mr. Perfect Puppy. He needs to knock this crap off, now! He's not looking so "cute" anymore! Ugh!

This summer also seems to be the summer of weddings. After we close, we are out of town the next two weekends in a row. Because, ya know, we don't need to PACK OR MOVE OR ANYTHING. So my friend H is getting married on the 27th. We had a falling out about a year and a half ago. She got knocked up after dating a guy for 3 MONTHS. Then they got engaged 2 MONTHS after that. Now they have been together a year and a half? And have a 6 mo old daughter and are getting married. While I'm not really jealous (because that happened WAY too fast for me!) I'm still bitter. Tom & I have been together 3 years and we're not even engaged yet. And I'm pissed she chose this guy over everyone else in her life. After she swore up and down she would never become one of "those" girls. Whatever. I'm going to this wedding and I doubt I will speak or see her much after that.

Then we have ANOTHER wedding to go to on July 4th. Isn't that selfish?! Make people give up their plans for July 4th to go to your wedding? I mean, sure, we could have said no. But we're being good sports and attending. We don't want to hurt their feelings. But seriously, I have better things to do. Oh well.

I have to order invites for our housewarming party (August 15th) soon. But at the same time I can't even think about that right now. Too much other stuff to do.

Also, Poptarts are evil. They are no good for this "getting in shape" business. Yikes!

No comments: