Anniversary

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bronchitis

I went to the doctor yesterday and it turns out I have bronchitis. Fun. I've been coughing so hard and for so long that my insides feel bruised & sore. I feel like I've been hit by a car!

So I came home at noon from work today. Obviously I've been working all week and it's only making it worse. So I got to indulge in some great daytime tv! I am watching the Tyra show (I know, I know...) and Megan McCain is a guest. I can't believe I'm going to say this (considering I dislike her father and the Republican party...) But I sort of....LIKE her! She seems very educated and she actually SUPPORTS gay marriage! There have been so many people making fun of her weight lately, and she told them to kiss her ass! I know I shouldn't judge her by her father, but it shocked me to hear that come from a McCain!

Anyway, enough of that...Rex has a vet appt tonight. He needs his booster shots. Then Tom & I are going to check out Lowes for appliances. We went to Home Depot last night and we were kinda let down by their selection. We're also bummed that we probably won't be able to afford granite for our kitchen. :( I did get some paint ideas though!

Time to go back to bed... Ugh. Bronchitis sucks!

No comments: