Anniversary

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Wasting time at work...

FOODOLOGY

What is your salad dressing of choice? Ceasar
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Red Lobster or Olive Garden
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Pizza
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Pepperoni & green olive
What do you like to put on your toast? peanut butter

TECHNOLOGY

How many televisions are in your house? 3
What color cell phone do you have? Black, but I have a zebra striped case on it.

BIOLOGY

Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right Handed
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Nope!
What is the last heavy item you lifted? My brother's xmas present
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Nope

BULLCRAPOLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? NO way! I am scared of the thought of death.
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Isabelle
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Totally! That's a lot of money!

DUMBOLOGY

How many pairs of flip flops do you own? No clue. 5?
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Um never?
Last person you talked to? Co-worker
Last person you hugged? My grandma

FAVORITOLOGY

Season? Fall
Holiday? Halloween or 4th of July
Day of the week? SATURDAY
Month? October

CURRENTOLOGY

Missing someone? Yes.
Mood? Tired, sad, excited, nervous, happy, bored (Yup, all at the same time! I've got a lot going on inside my pretty little head right now!)
What are you listening to? Co-workers
Watching? Nothing
Worry? Money & family health issues

RANDOMOLOGY

First place you went this morning? Let the dogs outside
What's the last movie you saw? Christmas Vacation! LOVE IT!
Do you smile often? No. My normal, resting face is kind of a "bitch face" even if I don't mean to be! Haha!
Sleeping Alone Tonight? No way! 3 cats, 2 dogs, and one boyfriend=I am never alone! :)

OTHER-OLOGY

Do you always answer your phone? Hardly ever is more like it
Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? My sister
If you could change your eye color what would it be? Green
What flavor do you add to your sonic drink? Never been
Do you own a digital camera? Yes, two of them.
Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes. My cat ate him. lol
Favorite Christmas song(s)? The grinch song! It's my ringtone right now! :)
What's on your wish list for your birthday? No clue! I still have 5 months to think about it...
Can you do push ups? Girl push-ups? or regular ones? I can do both, but not very many regular ones!
Can you do a chin up? Not unless hell froze over...
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? SO excited!!!!!!!!
Do you have any saved texts? Nope. I might have some saved on my old phone from 3 years ago when Tom & I started dating? but nothing recent.
Ever been in a car wreck? Nothing major.
Do you have an accent? Yes/No. I have a slight "Minnesota" accent. We're awesome like that!!
What is the last song to make you cry? More like her by: Miranda Lambert
Plans tonight? a little shopping after work. $10 sweaters at Old Navy?! YES PLEASE! Then some treadmill action, and sleep! :)
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Yes. It was the darkest, most horrible time in my life. It makes me SO thankful for my life right now!
Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Energy drink, gift card for my boss, & the tip at dinner.
Have you ever been given roses? Yes
Current worry? The huge blizzard coming tomorrow... 2 FEET of snow. wtf mother nature?!!?
Current hate right now? Lack of money, my stupid job, waiting for my ring!
Met someone who changed your life? Absolutely!
How will you bring in the New Year? I think we are going out to dinner & then having some friends over to our house. Oh yeah, and lots of champagne! :)
What song represents you? Crazy Ex-girlfriend ;) by Miranda Lambert
Name three people who might complete this? I dont know.
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? I go back and forth on this one. I'm glad I went through everything that I did because otherwise I wouldn't be where I am today. But at the same time, I want to tell the younger me a few things that would have saved me LOTS of heartache!
Have you ever dated someone longer than a year? Yes. I've been with Tom for 3.5yrs right now. I've always been a long term relationship girl.
Do you have any tattoos/piercings? 3 piercings in my ears and one tattoo.
Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now? I will 98% be ENGAGED 4 months from now!!! :)
Does anyone love you? Yes!
Would you be a pirate? Sure! I like adventure!
What songs do you sing in the shower? None
Ever had someone sing to you? Yes.
When did you last cry? Friday? I was a PMSing fool! hahaha
Do you like to cuddle? Yes, but not when I'm trying to sleep! I need my space!
Have you held hands with anyone today? Nope. I'm at work. That would be weird :P
Who was the last person you took a picture of? Last picture was of my pups, Emma & Rex. But last "person" was Tom.
What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school? I have no clue! That was a long time ago! Haha.
Do you believe in staying close with your ex's/prospects? BIG FAT NO! They are ex's for a reason!
Are most of the friends in your life new or old? a mix
Do you like pulpy orange juice? YUCK! No pulp for me please!


No comments: