Anniversary

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Men & their food

Our kitchen is still an empty space. We're still waiting on cabinets. The oven isn't plugged in yet because Tom's brother has to add a new outlet or something? All I know is he is going to work on it tonight and I will hopefully have a working oven by Monday! Yay!

And since we don't have an oven, and I'm pretty sick of eating grilled meat for the past 2 months now, we have resorted to eating out/take out. When it's just Tom & I, I don't have to worry about asking him to get the lower fat option, or a side salad, or whatever it is so that I can watch my calories and all that junk. But with these other guys...they request a meat lovers pizza, extra Alfredo sauce on the pasta, sweets & bacon for breakfast, etc. How in the hell am I supposed to lose weight like that?!!? And I can't really request my own stuff since it's always 5 to 1 and we don't have the money to order only me a totally different meal. :( I know it just means I have to be really careful and watch my portions... But it still sucks. I guess I could be honest and go to the store and buy my own bag of salad. That way I have no excuses... But let's be real. I'm not going to eat salad every weekend just because the guys are here and that's my only option. What kind of a life is that?!

I did lose almost 2 pounds this past week. (Totally only due to the stress/lack of hunger from the whole deal with my sister...) I only have about 6 pounds to go to my "goal" weight. I know I'm totally in the home stretch now. But I find myself CONSTANTLY worrying about gaining the weight back. I even thought about how I'm going to get pregnant and gain all that weight back and I just lost 50 pounds for nothing...Not that I plan on getting pregnant soon, but you know... I lost most of the weight but it will still be a struggle for the rest of my life. :(

And Rex is totally back to normal already. He's eating and running around full of energy. You would never know that he lost his manhood yesterday. Haha.

No comments: