Anniversary

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Date is Set!

We put the deposit down to hold our wedding date & time! We are now "officially" getting married on 12/31/10 @ 4pm! I am having major cold feet right now! (good thing I have a year to warm up to the idea! Haha) It just all happened so fast! I've only been engaged for 4 days! But we knew we wanted 12/31 so our agent said we better put the deposit down to save the day before they fill up.

My mom is coming into town next weekend the 16-17th. She said we might as well go look at dresses since she is in town. So I'm pretty sure I'm not eating for the next 2 weeks! Ha!

My family is also really, really, really stressing me out. I wish everyone would BUTT OUT and let us plan our wedding how WE want to. Last night Tom's sister-in-law had him on the phone for over an hour asking why we wanted to do a destination wedding, why we can't just do it in MN and blah blah blah. I'm sorry, but if you don't want to come, DON'T COME! Ugh!

P.S. I was going to do my give-a-way on Jan 1st....buuuuuuuuuuuuut since I got engaged I TOTALLY forgot! Forgive me?! :) I've noticed a lot of fellow bloggers trying to get healthy now that it's a new year... So I'm thinking about giving away a year subscription to either Self or Fitness magazine? What do ya think?!

3 comments:

Morgan Owens said...

Congrats on setting the date...this time next year you will be MARRIED! :) Awesome!

I think the magazine subscription is an AWESOME idea!! :)

Christina said...

How exciting to have a date set! I can't wait to see pictures even though it's almost a year away!

Nicole said...

Uhmm lady I remember a post not too long ago where you almost gave up on the hope of getting engaged and married these cold feet will warm up in NO time! I am so excited for you =D

I too think the magazine idea is awesome! =D