Anniversary

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Blog Award




I got this blog award from Miss Northern Belle. She is a great fashionista with a pretty cute puppy! Thanks!

The rules:
1. Answer with 5 answers.
2. Tag 5 friends.


1). What were you doing 10 years ago?

-Was 14 and a freshmen in high school
-Started dating my first boyfriend
- Fell in love for the first time
- Was in the school musical
-Was getting horrible grades because I was too distracted ;)

2). What 5 things are on your to-do list for today:

-Clean my dirty house!
-Do laundry!
-Workout
- Watch Desperate Housewives
-Watch Bridezillas ;)

3). Snacks you enjoy:
-Cheese Its
-Wheat thins
-almonds
-ice cream
-popcorn


4). Places You've Lived:

-Minneapolis, MN
-Duluth, MN
-St. Cloud, MN
-Proctor, MN
-Cloquet, MN

5). What are 5 Things you would do if you were a billionaire?

-Buy tons of new clothes & a Coach purse!!!
-Sell our starter house & buy a new (bigger) one!
-Pay off all my bills, Tom's bills, and our families bills.
-Finally travel all over the world!
-Donate to cancer research & animal welfare organizations

I tag all my followers, all seven of you! :)

No comments: