Anniversary

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hump-Day!

Is it Friday yet?! I'm so excited for this weekend because it's Halloween!!! I LOVE Halloween. It's seriously one of my favorite times of the year! Last year a bunch of us all rented a party bus and took that around. I was little red riding hood & Tom was the big bad wolf! ;)


Halloween 2008



I'm not sure what we are going to do this year yet. Not a lot of our friends are going out this year. We might try to go out with another couple, or there is a house party we were invited to also. I'm not sure yet. I wish people were more into it this year like they were last year! Oh well. I am dressing up and doing something either way! This year I am going to be a sexy pirate! I'm pretty excited, I think it's going to look great! I still need to get some black boots to complete the outfit though.

***

Monday night was fun. We went out to dinner with my mom & sister. Then we came back and played on my wii fit for awhile. We also got our countertop in! It looks really pretty with the cabinet color. Tom's brother is coming down on Friday to install them and install the sink/dishwasher too! Yay! I haven't had a sink since July! It's about time!


P.S. Swing by
http://coley02.blogspot.com/
and check out her giveaway! (I'm hoping for some avon samples! I love Avon goodies!)

And check out http://smmuconn.blogspot.com/
for a breast cancer themed giveaway!


3 comments:

Ally Wasmund said...

i wanna come to YOUR halloween parties! my friends never do fun stuff like that. loved your costumes from last year. i hope you guys find something fun to do this year!

happy halloween! :)

Morgan Owens said...

You make a cute little red riding hood! :)

Thanks for the links in this post, I'll be stopping by them.

Andy said...

I would LOVE that the French would be a little bit more excited about Halloween!