Anniversary

Friday, October 30, 2009

I told you so...

I told Tom we were going to have to cut the counter top at an angle...He didn't believe me. His brother knows "everything", and said we would be fine.

We ran out of counter top. Why? Because we ended up having to cut it at an angle...

I told Tom when we bought this damn house that I wanted a new light in the dining room. He said we would have one before our housewarming party...on August 15th....

The old one is still there as we speak.

I said it would be nice to have a light above the entry way. There is still a gaping hole where the light should be.

I hate men. I want me house put back together ASAP! Honestly, having his brother do all the work was a bad idea. It did save us thousands of dollars in labor costs. However, our kitchen looks like CRAP-OLA right now! It would have been easier to hire someone and just have it DONE.

I hate men. I hate my house. Next time? We're buying a brand spakin' new house. I'm done with this renovation crap.

Never again...

2 comments:

Ally Wasmund said...

hang in there hun! it will all be worth it after it's all done. you may even have some laughs over a few of these mishaps :)

Andy said...

Haha, just think it'll soon be over, that you'll have a NICE house that if (or when) you want to sell it, it'll bring you much more $$ because you invested a little bit of time (and patience) making it better!