Anniversary

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Damn Dog!

I realize my dog is still a "puppy" at 8 months old. But he is really a pain in the ass sometimes! Today takes the cake. I was sitting at the computer, getting ready to upload some pictures of our new kitchen cabinets that were installed today when I get a pop-up that said I had an unexplained power surge and I should unplug the USB cable. So I look down and see Rex chewing thru my frickin camera cord! My FORTY DOLLAR camera cord mind you! Ugh! I am pissed! But I can't get too mad at him because he is a puppy and I know puppies looooove to chew. Sigh.

This post was going to be about my new cabinets that were installed. But I guess Rex had other plans.

Best Buy, here I come!

2 comments:

LissaMarie said...

boo for the eating through your power cord...buy yay for a cute ,forgivable puppy? =]

happy weekend!

Morgan Owens said...

Man I know that pissed you off! I've been there before, but when you look at their sweet little innocent face looking up at you, you can't help but forgive them! Little bastards. LOL! I can't wait to see pictures of your new cabinets!