Anniversary

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Chaos

That describes my life right now. I hate having my house torn apart.And to top it off, I had cold cereal for dinner tonight. I'm too broke to go out to eat, my kitchen doesn't work, and microwaving a lean cuisine didn't seem too good either...

And I'm having a really hard time getting my puppy housebroken! He's so small and has such a small bladder that he can't go all day without going potty. Most nights he can make it about 7 hours...but the 9+ hours we are gone for work seems to be too long for him. He has a "pup
py pad" he goes to the bathroom on, except he walks thru his poop and gets it all over. So when I get home from work the first thing I have to do is clean up dog poop from the bathroom. I don't know what to do! I might get him a crate and keep him in there for the day...I just hate to keep him locked in that small thing all day. (I work too far away, and only have a 30 min lunch, I can't run home at noon...) He's a great dog, and goes outside all the time when we are home... It's just 8-5 M-F that's the problem...

My baby brother got his graduation picture proofs today
. I can't believe he is graduating! I feel like I was just in high school! Crazy...

Patrick Class of 2010






1 comment:

Andy said...

Sounds like you need your kitchen back, SOON. It'll be okay.

As for the puppy, he'll soon become a dog, and that will also work out. Try feeding him earlier in the morning, so he can poop while you're still there. Or even better, feed him ONCE A DAY at night.

And congrats to your brother!