Anniversary

Friday, July 24, 2009

TGIF

MamaKats wants to know what I am "giddy" about.

1- Having a brand new kitchen

2- Our housewarming party in August

3- Ordering a treadmill (SICK, isn't it?! Giddy about exercise??)


4- Almost being at my goal jean size. Only about 6 more pounds to go!

That's about it for now. My life is pretty focused around getting this house in order right now... and not a whole lot else.

***

I was looking (aka facebook stalking) at some pictures someone posted today from high school. There were quite a few of this boy, Ryan. Ryan was my very first boyfriend-insert awwwww here- He was 16 and I was 14. I have great memories of our time together. He was my first everything and he will always have a special place in my heart. We were together for 1 and a half years, which in high school, is a loooong time. I wonder what he's up to today. He doesn't have a facebook page, which sucks because that's what facebook is for! Finding old boyfriends! Networking? Psh, not this girl!


I hope he made something of himself. And I hope he's happy. Obviously I don't want to hook up with him or anything like that. But I would like to be friends with him.We dated 10 years ago, we were kids. I don't think it would be weird to see him, I would be excited! I guess I can only hope that I will run into him sometime...or he eventually makes a facebook page. Although, he never was one for technology...

Either way it was cool to see those old pictures of the 16 year old Ryan, just the way I remember him. :) Ah, puppy love.



And I still think he was the best kisser I've ever had! ;) Don't tell Tom! Haha.


No comments: