Anniversary

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Birthday, USA!

Happy 4th of July!

This is one of my favorite holidays! I love parades, greasy food, and fireworks! :) But today I won't be doing any of that. I'll be at a wedding. Boo! I have no problem with going to this wedding IF it wasn't on the 4th of July!! There are so many other things I would rather be doing today...

Things on the house are going well. We've been there every night this past week working on it. It's really starting to come together!! :) My brother has been down this past week helping us move. He was actually a huge help considering how lazy he is! And we are taking my sister back with us after the wedding so she can stay with us for a week. (And did I mention teenagers eat A LOT?! I am so freaking broke from having to feed a 17 year old boy for a week! haha)

God Bless the USA!






No comments: