Anniversary

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bring in the NEW

Happy 2009!

I figured I needed a new layout for the new year. I hope it worked and looks alright. I'm still new at all this!

New years eve was a disappointment. The bf and I went out to dinner at The Macaroni Grill. It was our first time there and it was yummy! From there, we went to a little bar by our house and it was totally lame. It seemed most people our age went downtown where all the major bars are. We didn't want to deal with that, but I could have used a little more excitement than what we found at this place.
*insert yawn here*
We left at 10:30. Party because the bar was boring, party because the bf was wasted already, and party because he pissed me off because he said I was 24. Um WHAT?! We've been together 2.5 years and you don't know how old I am?! (I'm 23, thankyouverymuch, dumbass!) He didn't think it was a big deal, I did. It still kinda bugs me. Shouldn't my bf know how old I am?! My mom and sister think I am overreacting. I don't know.

Anyway, on New Years Day we headed to my grandma's house for her 70th birthday. That was pretty fun. I heart my grandma. I also got to see my great-grandma who is 93! (almost, in one more month...)

So my new year started off pretty low key. But I have really big plans for 2009. I can feel it--this is going to be a good year. I made two major resolutions this year. One is to lose the rest of this weight (13 pounds) and two is to keep building up my savings/pay off debt. I made the same resolution last year. And I managed to lose 27 pounds and put $200 in my savings (pathetic, I know.) But, at least it's something and I will only build on that this year.

Here's to a great 2009!!

No comments: