Anniversary

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Interview

I got this interview from Elizabeth here.

The Rules:
1. If you want to participate, leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.” (And your e-mail address, please.)
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

My Questions:

If you could be any animal, what would you be?

A tiger. I would be lean, I could run fast, and tons of animals would be scared of me. Not to mention, I would be very pretty. :)

What is your favorite thing to do when you have absolutely nothing to do?

Eat? Haha... I also like to read, take bubble baths and watch horrible reality TV.

What would the title of your biography be?

I wouldn't want to name it yet. It would say something like "broken & confused." I would like to hope that 10 or 20 years from now it would have a fabulous & witty title instead! We'll wait and see!

What celebrity, icon, political figure (living or dead) would you most want to have dinner with?

President Obama (how fitting, considering he got sworn in today!)

You're at a dinner with all your former lovers as the guest of honor. What do you toast to?

Oh wow! How awkward! I guess I would toast to great sex! All of the men in my past, even the ones who screwed me over, helped build my sexual confidence. And that's something I thankful for and damn proud of! ;)

No comments: