Anniversary

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First Kiss

I'm brand new to the 20SB community. I just wanted to find some cool new blogs to read. But today I came across this.

So here it is, the story about my first kiss. Hold onto your seats!

I was 14 and was dating Ryan. We had 1st period together which happened to be orchestra class. We had a concert coming up, and we were holding class in the auditorium that day to do a practice run-through. While everyone else was getting their instruments ready, he pulled me back stage and said he had to talk to me. My insides were doing flips. He wouldn't break up with me, would he? I was so nervous, I thought I was going to be sick. What did he want to talk about? This can't be good!

Once we got back stage I whispered, "What did you need to talk about?"

He said nothing. He simply cupped my face gently in his hands, and leaned down and gave me the most perfect kiss ever. It was soft and sweet at first, then he added in tongue. And it was perfect! Not slobbery, or messy, or even awkward! I didn't know what the hell I was doing, but it didn't matter because it just worked. It was absolutely amazing. While he was kissing me, it felt like I was watching a cheesy romance movie. Everything happened in slow motion. I will remember that kiss for the rest of my life. The rest of the day I was literally walking on air. I had a huge smile on my face and NOTHING could ruin my good mood.

I was in love. And I just had my first kiss. My first, amazing kiss. And it was gooooood!

And to this day, Ryan was the best damn kisser I've ever had. Ever. I could make out with that boy for HOURS. (And we did, in fact. I remember having chapped lips numerous times even after the obsessive chap stick applications!) Maybe my memories are so good because I really didn't know any different. He was the only person I'd kissed at that point. But it doesn't matter because I wouldn't trade the memory of a perfect first kiss for anything.

Thank you, Ryan. Wherever you are.

Oh, P.S. Ryan has a sister the same age as my little sister. And they are graduating from the same high school this spring. Maybe I will run into him?! Hmmm...

No comments: